I want a lifan 200 dual sport bike and live in Louisiana does anyone know what states they are legal in….
they should be but check your local laws before purchasing.
American Lifan does not allow Internet sales nor do we have any dealers in the state of California. There are a few companies selling the Lifan brand illegally on the Internet. These fraudulent companies do not have parts inventory nor do they have the correct paperwork to get vehicles registered in any state legally. American Lifan products can only be purchased from an authorized American Lifan Dealer. To be assured that you are getting American Lifan quality and service please call or email us today
After the Heat gained two megastar free-agents, LeBron James and Chris Bosh, Heat guard Dwyane Wade celebrated at Walt Disney World where he stopped by ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex to play a fun 3-on-3 game with Mickey Mouse and AAU girls basketball players from South Florida and Louisiana.
Hear Dwyane Wade’s thoughts on the Miami Heat signing LeBron James and Chris Bosh.
Duration : 0:3:31
A short documentary about the history of Louisiana Football Magazine.
Duration : 0:5:0
Southern Miss Baseball
Duration : 0:2:20
what r the name of the NBA team. we would also like a site to go to look at houses up close. like i Lutcher and tibidox
the team name is the New Orleans Hornets
here are houses:
Bastrop High School is being stripped of their State Championship win! Right before Hurricane Katrina a coach from South Louisiana got hired at Bastrop High School. Well when Katrina happened the boys wanted the Coach to come and get them, so he went and got them and brought them back to Bastrop, LA where they eventually ended up deciding to stay and live. And the boys decided to play football in bastrop. Bastrop went on to win the state championship. Now a year later on the anniversery of Katrina, Bastrop is being stripped of their title b/c of ruling that the coach was not allowed to go and pick them up. I don’t see how this is fair, don’t they take into account that these folks lost EVERYTHING, does anyone else have any thoughts on this???
Here are some links to the articles:
I completely agree and I think that everyone should email the Louisiana Athletic Association and protest the ruling! I saw the story in the Los Angeles Times and I am outraged. I’d like to start a protest from California.
My husband likes to watch Arizona sports, but we recently moved to Louisiana. Here, they always play Texas when his Arizona games are on. I was thinking about getting him some kind of sports package or something for Christmas so that his Arizona games would play on our tv. Is there a way to do this without getting satellite tv? We have Charter at the moment. Thanks!
See if Charter offers the Fox Sports Network, specifically FCS Pacific. FCS Pacific carries the the Big 12 Conference and the Pac 10 Conference, which includes Fox Sports Arizona.
I’m starting a prep sports website, that includes scores, records, etc for nearly every team in Louisiana high school sports. I have a couple of questions about aspects of my site concerning copyright infringement.
1. I have tons of video of high school games that I’ve personally filmed. I would like to offer copies for sale. Do I have the right to sell the footage because I filmed it. Or does the school in the films or the LHSAA have a say so?
2. I would like to create an online store that sells high school sports apparel. I’ve talked to a couple of local high schools and they said they don’t believe that they own the copyright. There are also a number of mom and pop shops around my area that create their own items without permission, so I’m wondering if this is legal.
3. Lastly, I’ve been gathering scores from articles I’ve found on NEWSBANK, which is a free site that has back articles from Louisiana newspapers. Is it legal for me to copy game summaries from the papers to put on my site under the corresponding games, I would cite the source of course.
Thanks for your help, hope to hear back from you soon.
1. You may or may not be able to. It’s impossible to say without additional facts.
2. The high school may have copyright rights to the design of the logo, as well as trademark rights to the use of the logo as a source of goods or services. Again, it’s impossible to say without additional facts.
3. Generally speaking, it is copyright infringement to use another’s copyrighted work without permission. Copying game summaries would constitute copyright infringement in most cases.
Citation to the source is absolutely irrelevant as far as copyright infringement is concerned. If you make a video with your hard work, someone cannot simply sell your video by citing you as the author. That would be unfair, right?
Needless to say, you really should consult an attorney. No stranger here can give you any accurate, substantive advice based on limited facts.
Southern Miss Baseball
Duration : 0:2:11