Football also the sugar bowl is going to be played there
A package I produced and voiced for the Kent State Sports Network on tailgating among Louisiana-Lafayette fans.
Duration : 0:3:6
while Obama had no trouble filling sports venues during his rallies?? You’d think the republicans would also be able to fill sports venues with ease……like the Louisiana Superdome right after Hurricane Katrina
Palin drew massive crowds as well, were they at work during Saracuda’s rallies????
Didn’t you ask this back in October?
It seems like it’s just a big basketball game to you libs.
Southern Miss Baseball
Duration : 0:2:20
I am from Louisiana and love reading the Saints message boards. I wish I could say the same about college teams. Come on yahoo it can’t be that hard!!
Not sure about that, they need to step up and get it done.
Cavalier Youth Football 2007 Program Highlights, contains highlights from every team.
Duration : 0:2:49
I’m starting a prep sports website, that includes scores, records, etc for nearly every team in Louisiana high school sports. I have a couple of questions about aspects of my site concerning copyright infringement.
1. I have tons of video of high school games that I’ve personally filmed. I would like to offer copies for sale. Do I have the right to sell the footage because I filmed it. Or does the school in the films or the LHSAA have a say so?
2. I would like to create an online store that sells high school sports apparel. I’ve talked to a couple of local high schools and they said they don’t believe that they own the copyright. There are also a number of mom and pop shops around my area that create their own items without permission, so I’m wondering if this is legal.
3. Lastly, I’ve been gathering scores from articles I’ve found on NEWSBANK, which is a free site that has back articles from Louisiana newspapers. Is it legal for me to copy game summaries from the papers to put on my site under the corresponding games, I would cite the source of course.
Thanks for your help, hope to hear back from you soon.
1. You may or may not be able to. It’s impossible to say without additional facts.
2. The high school may have copyright rights to the design of the logo, as well as trademark rights to the use of the logo as a source of goods or services. Again, it’s impossible to say without additional facts.
3. Generally speaking, it is copyright infringement to use another’s copyrighted work without permission. Copying game summaries would constitute copyright infringement in most cases.
Citation to the source is absolutely irrelevant as far as copyright infringement is concerned. If you make a video with your hard work, someone cannot simply sell your video by citing you as the author. That would be unfair, right?
Needless to say, you really should consult an attorney. No stranger here can give you any accurate, substantive advice based on limited facts.
i was thinking do like famous streets (bourbon street in new orleans, broadway, hollywood blvd, and another one that i haven’t yet thought of.)
is my idea a good one and do you think people would like it? what are some other good ideas- i know they’ve done western, board games, decades, disney movies, mardi gras (we live in louisiana), and the list goes on. i was thinking sports also but idk if they have done it yet.
thanks for advice!
Streets are a really good… and can be a fun challenge to decorate. You could do eras, like the 1950′s sock hop… and require a costume for everyone ! Poodle skirts and guys with grease in their hair… and so on ! Good luck with the dance !